Topics

hangers

Webcave

  Hello Guys,

I have an opportunity for anyone needing hangars to acquire (FREE), 2, six unit metal tee hanger buildings with sliding doors.

These are good metal buildings, the taker would have to dismantle and remove them. Photos can be main available. I am presently an occupant of one of the spaces.

If you have a valid interest, or have an interested party let me know.

JavkM
Veze

Stan Susman

JavkM, what State are they located?