From: "rondefly" <rondefly@...>
To: <Q-LIST@...>
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2003 8:46 PM
Subject: RE: [Q-LIST] Characteristics of Q200

From all the pro's and con's I have seen on the reflexor electric or
manual,
I thank you all. I am still leaning tward the electric with the control on
the stick so I can apply whatever force is needed to fly the bird while
the
properly geared reflexor motor does it's thing. With my other hand thing I
can do the power trip. I also think it will be super important to have a
simple checklist and follow it like I have taught many students through
the
years. I can see on the go-around the reflexor position is critical.

Ron T

Ron Triano Quicker one Q-200, 90% Done with 90% to go