PRIVACY

ZRTIM@...

Hey all;

It seems that once again yahoo has decided to change it's policey to
allow others to obtain info on the sites and groups you visit. Here
is a copy of a portion of amessage I recieved from another group I
belong to:

"Subject: Yahoo and privacy

Yahoo is now using something called "Web Beacons" to track
Yahoo Group users around the net and see what you're doing and where
you are going - similar to cookies.

Take a look at their updated privacy statement:

<A HREF="http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us/pixels/details.html>">http://privacy">http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us/pixels/details.html>
http://privacy</A>
.yahoo.com/privacy/us/pixels/details.html

About half-way down the page, in the section "Outside the Yahoo!
Network", you'll see a little "click here" link that will let you
"opt-out" of their new method of snooping. I strongly recommend that
you do this.
Once you have clicked that link, you are opted out. Notice
the "Success" message the top the next page. Be careful because on
that page there is a "Cancel Opt-out" button that, if clicked, will
*undo** the opt-out. Feel free to forward this to other groups.
Of course, if you don't mind Yahoo recording every website and every
group you visit you should ignore this message."

Choose Freedom
Choose Peace