From: Mark/Pat Pearson/Pound [mailto:wlkabout@...]
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2003 11:57 AM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Onan, 18 or 20?

David:
What did you say the serial no. of your Q1 is? Mine is 0229 and I
know I had the 18HP Onan -- I'm pretty sure the modified engine wasn't
available until after I bought my kit. I have replaced mine with a
Rotax 532, though I know where my original engine is, if you want a
spare or a parts engine.

Mark A. Pearson