NIGERIAN SCAM

paulbuckley <paulbuckley@...>

It looks like some 'gentlemen' from Nigeria have accessed the Q-list address book!

----- Original Message -----
From: paulbuckley
To: paul guei
Cc: ccadkins@... ; blues@... ; kgaubrey@... ; brirbrg@... ; jdballard@... ; davebarker@... ; ssshvac@... ; ewbeeson@... ; dmbergen@... ; ZRTIM@... ; trumanst@... ; Paul Buckley ; BrianBulaw@... ; mdb@... ; q2flyboy@... ; TRC13042@... ; urecomps@...
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2003 9:49 PM
Subject: Fw: STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

Dr Paul Guei

I would be delighted to be of assistance in your scheme!
I will set up a bank account for you but I will require £5K in sterling, or the equivalent in US$, in order to do this,....... under the circumstances a minor sum, I think you will agree.
Please send the cash to the main Post Office in Manchester, England and label it to be collected by myself on production of ID.
Once I have this cash I will set up a bank account for you, in my name if you wish, and you will then be able to transfer any amount you please.

Yours Sincerely

Paul Buckley