From: "Keith L Welsh" <welshq1@...>
To: <Q-LIST@...>
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2003 8:18 AM
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Matoon

Is there pre registering or registering at all for this event?
I plan on driving up for the event, and need a little info. Any
help?
I think Steve will have sumpin to sign-in when you arrive but that's all.
The restaurant building is on the West side of the airport and we will be
around the buildings (FBO) to the East. So, no registration, no cost, no
door
prizes. There is the possibility of a small use fee for the hangar as it
is managed
by the FBO now and not the authority but we'll take donations towards
that if
necessary. You must, however, register for a room though.
See ya there.

Keith