Re: Digest Number 1317

John Hoxie

From all the info. concerning modification

From: JMasal@aol.com
From: "HawkiDoug" <hawkidoug@cox.net>
From: "HawkiDoug" <hawkidoug@cox.net>
From: "Jim Patillo" <patillo@attbi.com>
From: jcrain2@juno.com
From: "L.J.French" <LFrench@navix.net>
From: "Brad Olson" <n1tm@pacbell.net>
From: "David J. Gall" <David@Gall.com>
From: "David J. Gall" <David@Gall.com>
From: "Jim Patillo" <patillo@attbi.com>
From: "Dave Richardson"
From: JMasal@aol.com
From: "David J. Gall" <David@Gall.com>
From: "David J. Gall" <David@Gall.com>
15. RE: FAA Contact
From: "Dave Richardson"
<dave@henningsoftware.com>

Message: 2
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 12:51:57 -0600
From: "HawkiDoug" <hawkidoug@cox.net>
Subject: Re: FAA Contact

I don't have mine in front of me, but there should
be a section which alows
you to make changes and establish a new test period
and gives you the
verbage to sign your log book with after the test
period. As for me, I can
make changes and do the test period, I just can't do
the annual flight
worthiness signature! I can make changes, BUT, I'm
not qualified to tell
you if it is airworthy. :) Go figure.

Doug "Hawkeye" Humble
A Sign Above