From: "David Gall" <David@...>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 13:59:24 -0800
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Lessons for a novice

Larry,

Look here for most of the files:

If you can't access the files area, you didn't "sign up" properly for this list. If all else fails, contact the group moderator, Pat Panzera, for access.

Look in the folder with Jim Patillo's name on it for the six-pack stuff. My little article about wheel alignment is available elsewhere on the web. I think I have it posted at http://www.QuickieSource.com.

David J.Gall