Re: Quickie green urethane 210

David Haydon <dhaydon@...>

Hi,
Does any one know if the green urethane 210 used in the Q1 fuse is the
common or garden variety 2 to 2.2 lb cuft green or tan urethane stuff
that’s used by the insulation industry? ( the foam guys here (Oz) look
at me rather blankly when I ask about ” green urethane 210”) The samples
I have of the local seem pretty solid in compression but minute
particles seem to come off on your hands when you touch it. I wonder
how good an epoxy/glass skin bond would be on it. If it is OK, apart
from its non hotwire-ability why wouldn,t you use it for the wing cores?
Your comments appreciated.
Cheers ,
David Haydon

---