From: damiantwinsport@... [mailto:damiantwinsport@...]
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2004 12:39 PM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: RE: [Q-LIST] New to Ownership Group...

Ron, I saw your site NIIIICE! I hope I can do as well. I hope you don't mind
but I am going to have to steal some of your Ideas, Adjustable caster/camber
plates ( do you have any prints?)and that engine mount dolly idea (very
cool)
Regards,
Damian Gregory oh it feels cool to add ...N8427

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129k3k9hs/M=315388.5500238.6578046.3001176/D=gr
oups/S=1705065618:HM/EXP=1098301161/A=2372354/R=0/SIG=12id813k2/*https:/www.
orchardbank.com/hcs/hcsapplication?pf=PLApply&media=EMYHNL40F21004SS> click
here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=315388.5500238.6578046.3001176/D=groups/S=
:HM/A=2372354/rand=698735938>

_____