From: "HAIQU_OZ" <judd@...>
To: <Q-LIST@...>
Sent: Saturday, November 06, 2004 10:51 PM
Subject: [Q-LIST] Re: The Aircraft Factory and School

James,

There are 6 on the VH register (counting Q200's).

Rob

--- In Q-LIST@..., "James Postma" <james@p...> wrote:
Thanks Jim for the number. My estimate I want is for airplanes that are
actually flying now. There are a lot of airplanes that have flown,
and then
the builders give up on them because of all the problems and park them.

James Postma
Q2 Revmaster N145EX
Q200 N8427
Steilacoom, Washington
(253) 584-1182 9:00 to 8:00 PDT
May your header tank be always full and your wings right side up.