From: James Postma
To: Q-LIST@...
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2004 4:24 PM
Subject: [Q-LIST] canard replacement

Group,

What procedure would you follow to replace a GU canard. My concerns are:
How to best cut out the old canard (tools and method) and install the new canard.
How to align the new canard properly (incidence, lateral level, skew).

James Postma
Q2 Revmaster N145EX
Q200 N8427
Steilacoom, Washington
(253) 584-1182 9:00 to 8:00 PDT
May your header tank be always full and your wings right side up.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to

U.S./Canada