From: David J. Gall
To: Q-LIST@...
Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 2004 3:53 AM
Subject: RE: [Q-LIST] canard replacement

If you want to salvage the old canard, it is possible to remove the canard
by cutting along the fuselage/canard interface parallel to the surface of
the canard using a hack saw blade mounted in a sawzall or equivalent. With
care, you'll only lose about 1/8" from the fuselage opening.

David J. Gall

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor