From: <britmcman@...>
To: <Q-LIST@...>
Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 2004 5:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Ground Control

In a message dated 11/24/04 10:06:21 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
james@... writes:

A bell crank with separate wires for the tailwheel and rudder is part of
the
JB 6 pack. This enables the use of springs for the tailwheel to soften
it's
effect. It also enables control of the rudder should the tailspring
break.
This will not be very effective with the standard rudder

Say again Jim P.?

JB 6 Pack very effective with the STANDARD RUDDER.

Phil Lankford
N870BM