From: Bruce J Crain <jcrain2@...>
To: <Q-LIST@...>
Date: 08/31/2000 6:17:45 AM
Subject: [Q-LIST] Phoenix Deer Valley

Hey Guys,
"Honey Lamb" and I are flying to Phoenix in Oct. We will land at Deer
Valley. There are a couple of choices for parking and fuel as far as my
Flight Guide shows. Does anyone know which is the best deal and are the
Q and avionics going to be safe? Matt Guensch (sp.) didn't I see your Q
in the
parking area at Deer Valley? Is there availability in a hanger for a few
days?

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

--ZjoJOboDJWE2QWznHkkUq0Ryt12sJLCu21DPd0e--
.

--- Barry Stearns
--- blstearns@...
--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.