From: britmcman@... [mailto:britmcman@...]
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2004 10:28 PM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] N44BJ

Kevin:

Consider this. Had your car been equipped with an 0-200 Continental
engine,
I'd bet a dollar to a dime that you would have managed to seize that
engine
too. Engine management probably was not in your realm of interest back
in
those days. Consider what success you might have had if you had
watched your
cylinder head and exhaust gas temperatures. Just imagine.

Cheers,

Phil