From: "Kevin Fortin" <kfortin@...>
To: <q-list@...>
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2004 12:44 AM
Subject: [Q-LIST] BTW: Final followup to the rest of the

Guys,

Ooops,

I forgot that the implications of posting here was possible flaming and
general bedlam. (Hopefully, I haven't awakened another sleeping giant
like I did with controllability).

Anyway, tomorrow, I am spam-cannin' my backside down to Texas (weather
permitting????) so I can't defend myself.

Enjoy yourselves,

Kevin