From: L Koutz [mailto:koutzl@...]
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2004 11:10 PM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] BTW: Final followup to the rest of the

Isn't that just real nice stir up the group and then leave!

I don't know what your point was in the last several posts but it sure
wasn't informative,
educational or productive. Glad to see you will be leaving.

You know I hear those aluminum things are known to break up due to
vibration. Back when you
were just a thought, I hear those Comet aircraft lost their tails due to
that ugly
vibration. You better take your parachute just in case. Some of those
new fangled air'chines
could do the same. Then with that parachute you can jump out the ass
end.