From: "larry severson" <larry2@...>
To: <Q-LIST@...>
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2004 12:44 PM
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] N44BJ

At 11:53 AM 11/30/2004 -0600, you wrote:

Ah, a little spirited conversation never hurt anyone! So let me add to the
controversay... Bugs are better!!! (VW's that is) Best engine ever made as
long as you can keep the prop on!!!! :)
Look at the added 4th bearing in the front of the Revmaster (VW) and be
prepared to be impressed. Prop won't leave.

Larry Severson
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
(714) 968-9852
larry2@...