From: <JMasal@...>
To: <Q-LIST@...>
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2004 9:28 AM
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] certifying projects without logs

In a message dated 11/28/04 7:35:53 PM Central Standard Time,
micallahan@... writes:

IF the plane had never been certified, it
basically doesn't exist,
Ok, Mike, I have one that was taken off the FAA registry after a pretty
good
crash. Do you suppose this one exists? Seems like it wont if its not on
the
registry anymore.

j.