Re: Phoenix Deer Valley

Don Stewart <siinc@...>

Bruce,

Matt's a DF guy on the other list. His email is N329DF@....
His DF is still hangared at Deer Valley. But he works over at Glendale
Airport now. Email him direct for hangar space.

Deer Valley is pretty secure airport, so your equip is ok overnight, a
pretty good midsize airport.

Don Stewart

Bruce J Crain wrote:

Hey Guys,
"Honey Lamb" and I are flying to Phoenix in Oct. We will land at Deer
Valley. There are a couple of choices for parking and fuel as far as my
Flight Guide shows. Does anyone know which is the best deal and are the
Q and avionics going to be safe? Matt Guensch (sp.) didn't I see your Q
in the
parking area at Deer Valley? Is there availability in a hanger for a few
days?

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

--ZjoJOboDJWE2QWznHkkUq0Ryt12sJLCu21DPd0e--
.