Phoenix Deer Valley (Dates)

docrw <docrwq2@...>

Hi Guys,
Would Don Stewart, and Tom Moore get together and post the necessary information for
the Deer Valley Fly-in? That's a Fly-In that us in the West could make... I'm
going to try!
David Hiatt

Hey Guys,
"Honey Lamb" and I are flying to Phoenix in Oct. We will land at Deer
Valley. There are a couple of choices for parking and fuel as far as my
Flight Guide shows. Does anyone know which is the best deal and are the
Q and avionics going to be safe? Matt Guensch (sp.) didn't I see your Q
in the
parking area at Deer Valley? Is there availability in a hanger for a few
days?