From: Jim Patillo [mailto:patillo@...]
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2005 10:01 AM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: [Q-LIST] Re: Oil bypass

Ron, that was me! The set up I made went from the breather outlet to
the exhaust collector. I took it off because the oil kept
crystalizing in the connection to the exhaust, preventing the
venturi effect needed to suck the oil out. My setup had no way to
clean out the welded connection. Concept was good but needed further
work.

I later installed a drain line off the seperator into a small lexan
baby bottle mounted on the firewall. This works great and keeps the
belly clean.

Jim Patillo N46JP Q200

--- In Q-LIST@..., "Ron" <rondefly@r...> wrote:
It was you, Jim P. didn't you put some kind of valve in the
exhaust system
to stop the oil on the belly?

Ron T

Ron Triano