From: davedrosen [mailto:d2r@...]
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2005 11:02 AM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: [Q-LIST] Prop clearance

Greeting,
I will soon be turning my attention to props for my Q1.
Because my engine is not an Onan, I will have a different
prop. What is the recommended clearance for the prop tip to
ground when the airplane is firewall perpendicular to the
ground? What are some of the prop sizes on other Q1's and
super Q1's? My prop centerline is 2" above where the onan
prop would have occured.

Thanks in advance.
Dave R.
Texas
d2r@...

Finihing cowling, intrument panel out getting powder
coated.... time to start thinkin propeller. PS I'm leaning
towards a powerfin prop with 3 or 4 blades.