From: "Kevin Fortin" <kfortin@...>
To: <q-list@...>
Sent: Saturday, November 20, 2004 12:39 PM
Subject: [Q-LIST] Help for new Q-200 pilot/owner

Hey folks,

My name is Kevin Fortin and I have recently purchased a formerly flying
Q200, N275CH, and am based in Denver Colorado.

At present I am going through the airplane to make sure it's airworthy,
then after that, I have that little detail of learning how to fly it.
(Ha-ha).

I am hoping there is someone less than 1000 miles away who would be
willing to give me a flight "introduction". This flight "introduction"
at best would be in an airplane with dual controls, but understanding
that dual controls are not the norm, even a right seat introduction
would be very helpful.

Of course, I will be more than happy to help defray whatever costs are
incurred, buy dinner and your beverage of choice..whatever fits the
bill.

Since I'm sure I would want to know if I was offering this kind of help,
below is my flight experience:

Total time 575 hrs.

Total tail dragger time 111 hrs (75 hrs in single and dual seat
Pitts)

3 years aerobatic competition

Thanks in advance,

Kevin Fortin