From: "Gordon Givens" <gordongivens@...>
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: Re: RE: [Fwd: [Q-LIST] Velocity Aircraft]]
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 16:58:29 -0500

Thanks Mike, I did have their number, actually it is 772 589 1860. My problem
was connecting with them. I tried three times over a 20 minute span and kept
getting a recorded message from Bell that their phone had been disconnected
which in fact was not the case. I did try again this morning and got through
with no problem. The only plausible explanation I have to date is what I
outlined in my email to this group this morning. While I have this opportunity
I would like to thank you for your website on building your Q200. I have
visited it a number of times in the past 11 months since purchasing my kit.
How is the Osprey coming along?
Gord
Q2 Builder
Ottawa, Canada