From: David Gall
To: Q-LIST@...
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2005 5:36 PM
Subject: Re: RE: [Fwd: [Q-LIST] Velocity Aircraft]]

Gordon,

BellSouth lost much of their newer switching equipment for the 407 and 772 area codes in the hurricanes last year and are still rebuilding the network in that area. The existing network is older equipment pressed back into service and subject to interesting glitches like the one you experienced.

David J. Gall

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor