From: BD5ER@... [mailto:BD5ER@...]
Sent: Friday, September 01, 2000 7:48 PM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Sparrow Strainer Pics

My Groups | Q-LIST Main Page | Start a new group!

I don't see any "files" in the menu on the Q-list home page. Am I in
the
right house? <A HREF="http://www.egroups.com/group/Q-LIST">eGroups :
Q-LIST</A

In a message dated 9/1/00 6:17:59 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
finley@... writes:

<< Just posted two photos of my new sparrow strainers on the Q-List home
page
(click on files).
Jon Finley >>

"Think outside the box - but fly in the envelope"
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/bd5er/Qpage.html">Q-2 page</A>
Leon McAtee