Brake Lines

Patrick Panzera <panzera@...>

My Q (incomplete project) was built back in the stone age, and has been
exposed to too many UV rays. Subsequently, one of my brake lines (in
the cockpit) is quite brittle. So brittle in fact that it takes little
effort to snap it anywhere I please.

I was wondering if anyone has worked out an easy means to route new
lines from the cockpit to the wheel pant?

For those of you who are building, I would strongly advise running an
oversized line which to use as a conduit, so you can change your lines
at will.

Thanks!

Pat

I've pretty much completed the interior, shot a coat of blue/grey
Zolatone inside.... looks real clean, especially with the factory
(blue) upholstery kit. Now to make the panel.