From: Reginald Clarke <airryder@...>
To: Q-LIST@...
Sent: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 19:50:05 -0600
Subject: [Q-LIST] SUBARU ENGINES

I have TWO engines for sale
ONE- firewall forward EA81 NEW REMANIFACTURED Bye AIR-RYDER
100 HP Direct drive turbocharged. Same set up as I had in my dragonfly.
$7500.OO U.S
Two- a New 2.5 Legacy engine with 10 miles on it.
150 HP DIRECT DRIVE, turbocharged.
single overhead cam. I bought Three putting one in my Q2.I sold one
and have one for sale
A rail car tipped over on the way to car dealer and I bought three
engines.

I have flown over 800 HRS with SUBARUS DIRECT DRIVE TURBOCHARGED in my
DRAGONFLY.
$5500.00 U.S

Reg Clarke---building Q2 SUBARU
Lethbridge ,AB.CANADA