Re: ls1 canard

Mark/Pat Pearson/Pound <wlkabout@...>

Phillip:
I can't imagine being able to repair a cut in half canard! I think
you should plan on building a new canard. If you have all materials you
only need helping hands and a game plan over several days. I think Sam
Hoskins is planning some type of wing building seminar with the tandem
wing flyin in Carbondale in May. You might check with him (either
through the builder's list or his blog/website).

Mark

phllpdavidson wrote:

Hello, I am looking for someone to build or help me build a ls1
canard or repair gu canard that has been cut in half, I have all
materials and tools to get it done.......any help would be appreciated

and i live in jonesboro arkansas and can travel........thanks.....or
possible does anyone know of a upcoming workshop? thanks....any help
is appreciated.

Service.