Kohler motor for Quic kie

Leon@CStreet <leon@...>

While looking for a source of a Honda GX360 motor I ran across a Kohler
motor that is new - to me at least. Seems they now make liquid-cooled V
twins (model #LH685 and EFI LH775) that might make a useable power plant for
a Quickie. Price is right as well.

Does anyone on this list have any experience with this motor, or better yet
actually trying to fit one to a Quickie? I know that there were a few
trying to fit the air-cooled version of the Kohler. Anyone got one of these
to the taxi stage yet?

Anyone looked at converting one of these to dry sump oiling and inverting it
for a higher direct drive prop line?
Leon McAtee