Re: Tandem Wing Spring Fling - Who's Coming?

Jerry Marstall <jnmarstall@...>

We will be there. Plan on flying the Musketeer.
Jerry & Nancy

Sam Hoskins wrote:

Can you believe it? It's just a few weeks till the second annual Tandem Wing Spring Fling! Read all about it here:
http://home.mchsi.com/~shoskins/springfling.html

I'm trying to get an idea of the magnitude of this event. Please let me know if you planning to attend, or even if you MIGHT make it.

My plane is back in the air (but further work has stalled, as my folks are a little under the weather). You can take a look at my new wheelpants and tell me if you think it was worth the effort.

And remember, the Slick magneto and MA3-SPA carb seminars will be very informative.

Hope to see you there!

Sam Hoskins
Murphysboro, IL
www.samhoskins.blogspot.com