Re: N275CH Piston question
Sam Hoskins <shoskins@...>
Just to show that there is always another viewpoint. I have high
compression pistons and absolutely do not need an oil cooler. I do have
full plenum baffles which does a better job of using the air coming into the
inlets. Dave Richardson showed how I fabricated them in a Q-talk, about two
From: Q-LIST@... [mailto:Q-LIST@...] On Behalf Of
Sent: Saturday, April 23, 2005 8:00 PM
Subject: [Q-LIST] Re: N275CH Piston question
My experience is when you install high compression pistons you will
need an oil cooler because of the added heat.
Jim Patillo Q200 N46JP
3. I knew Charlie was anticipating putting an oil cooler on the
airplane before he became ill. To me this indicates that he was
fighting heat after rebuilding his engine with these pistons.
4. I don't need the additional performance, I want reliability.
Quickie Builders Association WEB site
Yahoo! Groups Links
* To visit your group on the web, go to:
* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> Terms of Service.