From: Q-LIST@... [mailto:Q-LIST@...] On Behalf Of
Jim Patillo
Sent: Saturday, April 23, 2005 8:00 PM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: [Q-LIST] Re: N275CH Piston question

Kevin,

My experience is when you install high compression pistons you will
need an oil cooler because of the added heat.

Jim Patillo Q200 N46JP

3. I knew Charlie was anticipating putting an oil cooler on the
airplane before he became ill. To me this indicates that he was
fighting heat after rebuilding his engine with these pistons.

4. I don't need the additional performance, I want reliability.

Kevin

_____