From: rondefly@...
To: Q-LIST@...
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2005 10:57 PM
Subject: RE: [Q-LIST] Stainless pipes and bending

I have listened to all these ways to do the stainless pipes, from paying
dearly to have someone make them, to having a muffler shop bend them, to not
be able to remove them without removing the engine. What I am going to do,
that is if mine are in need of new is to use electrical schedule 40 which
can be heated to bend however you want to make your pattern, then purchase a
bunch of professional made stainless bends to duplicate the pattern. Then
practice welding stainless for a few years, see how easy it is.

Ron & Carolyn Triano Q-200 N4710P