Mountain States Tandem Wing Fly-in

Patrick Panzera <panzera@...>

I plan on arriving Fri afternoon weather providing.
If I can pick up Jay Reed in St. George we will be coming in as a flight of
two.
For those flying in, let the tower know that you are with the Mountain States
Fly-In and would like to park at the south end, designated for our use. Then
call the FBO, 122.85, and ask them to pick you up. They'll give you a ride back
to the FBO.

There was no way to get a hangar, everything "down the hill" is now defunct and
there's precious little up top for us to use, so I rented a tent. Find the tent
and that's where everyone should be.

Driving in, check in with the FBO and let them know you are with us. You should
be able to park down at the south end.

Pat