From: "Peter Harris" <peterjfharris@...>
To: <Q-LIST@...>
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2005 3:44 AM
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Re: N275CH First Flight Q200

James the vent terminating in the overflow causes another problem. When
the main is full, fuel is forced UP the overflow and into the vent Even
pilot weight on the seat makes it act like a bellows forcing fuel up the
return pipe. I terminated my header vent into the return pipe and fuel is
forced out onto the canopy.
Bad design.
Peter