From: Q-LIST@... [mailto:Q-LIST@...]On
Behalf Of
Greg & Debbie Merrill
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2005 5:01 AM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: RE: [Q-LIST] Exhaust System.

Ditto!

-----Original Message-----
From: Q-LIST@... [mailto:Q-LIST@...]On
Behalf Of
Jerry Marstall
Sent: May 2, 2005 8:00 PM
To: Q-LIST@...

I had it done for the 4 into 1 on my Revmaster. Not only did it
help
with heat reduction in the cowling, you don't have rusty pipes.
Jerry

Mike Dwyer wrote:

Hey Qers.
I had written about putting together a stainless exhaust system
and ...
you were right, it is next to impossible to bend that stuff. It
appears
only the mandrel bend machines can touch it.

Now I'm thinking about using steel to make a 4 pipe system. Each
pipe
will exit at the bottom near the oil sump. I checked out this
place
that ceramic coats the pipes, $20 per foot. They say it keeps the
heat
in the pipes better. Does anyone here believe that or is it a
waste of
money?

Thanks,
Mike Q200