Re: Exhaust System Reduex

Jim Patillo

Neil,

My 4:1 is steel. I did some welding on it and had the whole thing
recoated black this time. The coatings hold up well with no rust.

Jim P.

P.S. Ron I will try to find the supplier but have to go to my hangar
to get the address. Its between Redwood City and San Carlos at the
101 Freeway.

Jim Patillo

--- In Q-LIST@..., Neil Jepsen <njepsen@i...> wrote:
Jim why did you do it twice? Did the first one fail or did you
want a
change of colour?
neil
rondefly@r... wrote: