Re: Just uploaded 2 photos with the engine on

Jim Patillo

Ron,

It looks like you have flexible "Scat" or "Skeet" hose between the
carb and carb heat box. You may want to consider making a fiberglass
section there.

Jim P.

Just got back from the ranch and it was raining there. Are you
getting any? Rain that is!

--- In Q-LIST@..., "Ron" <rondefly@r...> wrote:
If anyone is interested, I just uploaded two photos with the engine
on
to the photos section under Ron Triano. Now I can start laying out
all
the hookups to it. I started by taking the heat wrap off the pipes
and
am going to remove them and send them out for the ceramic thing.

Ron T