From: Q-LIST@... [mailto:Q-LIST@...] On Behalf Of
Jim Patillo
Sent: Sunday, May 08, 2005 3:59 PM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: [Q-LIST] Re: Just uploaded 2 photos with the engine on

Ron,

It looks like you have flexible "Scat" or "Skeet" hose between the
carb and carb heat box. You may want to consider making a fiberglass
section there.

Jim P.

Just got back from the ranch and it was raining there. Are you
getting any? Rain that is!

--- In Q-LIST@..., "Ron" <rondefly@r...> wrote:
If anyone is interested, I just uploaded two photos with the engine
on
to the photos section under Ron Triano. Now I can start laying out
all
the hookups to it. I started by taking the heat wrap off the pipes
and
am going to remove them and send them out for the ceramic thing.

Ron T

_____