View my photos: Laughlin 2005 and My Stuff

Jim Patillo

Photos from Laughlin and other places!

You're invited to view these photos online at Kodak Easyshare Gallery!
Just click on View Photos to get started.
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=kyp7x9i.8i60hjcq&x=1&y=8s1wyz

If you'd like to save this album, just sign in, or
if you're new to the Gallery, create a free account.
Once you've signed in, you'll be able to view this
album whenever you want and order Kodak prints of
your favorite photos.

Enjoy!

Instructions: Click view photos to begin. If you're
an existing member you'll be asked to sign
in. If not, you can join the Gallery for free.
http://www.kodakgallery.com/Register.jsp

Questions? Visit http://help.kodakgallery.com.

EASYSHARE Gallery Customer Service
http://help.kodakgallery.com/support
Phone: (800) 360-9098
Outside the US and Canada: (512) 651-9770

If you cannot see the links above, copy and paste the
following URL directly into your browser:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=kyp7x9i.8i60hjcq&x=1&y=8s1wyz