From: Q-LIST@... [mailto:Q-LIST@...] On Behalf Of Brad
Walker
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2005 7:53 AM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: [Q-LIST] quickies at Oshkosh

I'm seriously looking at building a Q-200 and I appreciate all the help that
people have provided.

Is there going to be a gathering of quickies at Oshkosh or bbq or anything.
I've attended Oshkosh in the past but never with the intention of purchasing
a kit. Well, now is the time to make the plunge. I was hoping meet people
and ask a lot of questions.

Thanks.

-brad w.

ps: I can't make the Tandem Wing Spring Fling because I'm out of town.. 8-(