From: Q-LIST@... [mailto:Q-LIST@...] On Behalf Of
Letempt, Jeffrey MR
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2005 12:29 PM
To: 'Q-LIST@...'
Subject: RE: [Q-LIST] Re: quickies at Oshkosh

Ben,

In my original post I specifically stated I was talking about the Q2 family
of aircraft, not the Quickie. It is a lot of work to build most any
airplane, especially if someone wants to do all the work. And as I am sure
you are well aware, anytime you deviate from the plans or well documented
modifications, the time required to complete the project will escalate.

You should be very proud of your accomplishments building an airplane from a
set of plans.

Jeff