From: Q-LIST@... [mailto:Q-LIST@...] On Behalf Of
HawkiDoug
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2005 11:21 AM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] quickies at Oshkosh

To Brad & all. I have requested a forum for Airventure but do not have a
location or time yet. I'll keep you posted.

Haven't decided on a BBQ yet. Fellow QBA'er Mike Brown has had one in the
past, so if he is listening maybe he can speak up on this topic. I'm camping

as well, but have planned anything yet.

Doug "Hawkeye" Humble
www.asignabove.net
Omaha NE