From: Q-LIST@... [mailto:Q-LIST@...] On Behalf Of
David Haydon
Sent: Saturday, May 14, 2005 5:54 PM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: [Q-LIST] West 410 Fairing compound

Hi All,
I'm refinishing VH-UCG and would like to know what the list knows and thinks
of West System 410 Ultra lightweight fairing compound as a final surfacer. I
have a few places where there are small (sub 1mm) pits in the epoxi and some
areas where the weave pattern in the glass need minor (probably 80 to 500
microns) filling. I know about the thermal considerations but the agents
feel that these shouldn't be a problem under white paint.
Any and all comments welcome
Cheers
David Haydon

_____