From: Q-LIST@... [mailto:Q-LIST@...] On Behalf Of
Jim Patillo
Sent: Saturday, May 14, 2005 9:50 PM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: [Q-LIST] Re: Columbia Canard flyin

Not quite right Ron,

By noon there were probably 25 airplanes including my Q200 which did
a high speed pass and roll off 17 on departure. I heard it was a head
turner and crowd pleaser. See you next time maybe!

Jim P.

--- In Q-LIST@..., "Ron" <rondefly@r...> wrote:
Hey all, I drove to Columbia airport today to see the canard fly-
in, there
were Vari-ez, long-ez and even a defiant there but no Dflys or Q's.
I left
at 1015AM and went back over the mountain to Minden, NV to work on
my Q.
lots of driving today. Busy working on the exhaust pipes.

Ron T

Ron Triano N4710P
http://bld01.ipowerweb.com/contentmanagement/websites/rtrianoc/page8.h
tml