Re: Previous Spar Damage

britmcman99

Hello Dave:

In a message dated 5/26/2005 9:41:47 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
davedq2@... writes:

James reported his broken spar to inform the group to be on the alert for
similar weaknesses. I hope that the responses to his report didn't discourage
builders or owners of Qs from the enjoyment of flying a great, fun airplane.

I applaud James Postma for having spoken up about his broken spar. However,
I am a little perplexed at the fact that he mentioned nothing of the August
2000 accident. I am curious if he was aware of it. If he did know about it,
he should have mentioned it in his original report to this group.

Cheers,

Phil Lankford
N870BM