From: "vurticle1" <ggrant@...>
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: [Q-LIST] Re: LS1 Canard on Q1?
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 20:45:43 -0000

Thank you for the name/assistance. Sent a note and hope to get more
information soon on using the LS1 w/Q1. I am also looking into the
adaptability of the Roncz canard (modified LS1 if I remember
correctly) on this project as well. I am in an early stage and have
lots of homework on this thing.

GJG

--- In Q-LIST@..., Boddicker <trumanst@n...> wrote:
on 5/29/05 9:44 PM, vurticle1 at ggrant@s... wrote:

Is anyone aware of a Q1 with the LS1 canard on it, or was this just
installed on the Q2?
I am starting a new project that is a Q1, but want to install the LS1
canard if this is an option? Was the GU canard as bad on the Q1 as it
was on the Q2 and Dragonfly?
Regards, > GJG
Terry Crouch, on this list has one. An award winner!!
Send him a note.

Kevin Boddicker
Luana, Iowa

Tri Q200 N7868B