From: REBECCA SIMPSON
To: Q-LIST@...
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2005 6:46 PM
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Q200 fuel vent

Ernest,
I actually have a Phoenix (1 off TW). Started from Dfly plans, LS-
1, Tri gear 26ft wing span.
I have been told many things regarding Q/Dfly similarities (pics
in photo album N1107P...)

I did fail to mention there is a fuel pump for take off and
landing, no header. It has a lot of custom so It is difficult to link
similarities between either the Q or Dfly. I don't have plans and not
real familiar with Q or Dfly just know there are differences and
similarities and heard a bunch of stories regarding the design/plan.

Tad

MartinErni@a... wrote:

In a message dated 6/1/2005 9:08:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
rebeccaandtad_simpson@y... writes:

Mine was built with NACA vents in the rear wing and plumbing
that runs up to
the wing tanks to build ram pressure

Tad,
I am not familiar with wing vents or wing tanks on a Q200?
Anything
would be a guess.
Earnest

Service.

Discover Yahoo!
Get on-the-go sports scores, stock quotes, news & more. Check it
out!

Service.